- Places are limited, therefore to secure a place in a class, a 20% deposit of course fee must be paid on enrolment
- Bookings should be received one week prior to class commencement.
- If minimum enrolments are not achieved the class will be cancelled.
- If a class is cancelled, fees will be fully refunded.
- If a student cancels more than a week prior to class commencing, a full refund will be paid.
- Cancellations of enrolment made less than five days prior to a course beginning will not be entitled to a refund of their deposit.
- Once a course has commenced no refund will be made. If special circumstances exist, a request for a refund should be made in writing to the Committee of Management.
- If payments are outstanding you may not be eligible to undertake assessment, continue to study, enrol in further study with NCLC or receive a Certificate or Statement of Attainment
- the RTO will not hold more than $1500 in prepaid fees in advance and participants will not prepay more than $1500 in advance.
- participants may pay fees at enrolment or may commence a payment plan which will be mutually agreed upon given individual circumstances
Statement of Fees
Statement of Fees CGEA 2020
Statement of fees Education Support 2020